Peugeot 106 Warning Lights - Penelope Pitstop
Peugeot 106 XL(1.5 diesel, 1997)Oil and Temp Warning Lights

I've lost both the oil and water temp warning lights on the dash after the following happened: I either put a 12V feed or earthed the yellow wire on the injector pump multi-plug and there was a loud cracking noise (like a fuse blowing). The yellow wire then became live. I think it's probably a relay with the contacts welded shut, but where is it???
PS can get temp warning light to come on by earthing wire at temp sender (haven't tried the oil one)
Peugeot 106 Warning Lights - Peter D
I need the pin number not the colour for the 4 pin connector off the pump. The bad news is that if it was pin 1 or 3 these are part of the anti start immobiliser form the ECU and I hope the crackling noise did not come form there. pin 4 is chassis and 2 feed the oil pressure switch as well the the engine oil pressure. if you had grounded this the light would have come on but come off again afterwards. The temp switch is also linked to this by a doide so both lights come on if there is an a lack of diesel or oil pressure and only the temp light if it is too hot. What were you trying to do anyway. Regards Peter