Peugeot 106 electrics - mayday
I've read some of the threads re peugeot electrical faults but nothing sounds like what my car is doing.

I'm getting a dodgy buzzing/clicking noise coming from behind the glove compartment, I took it to a garage to get my headlight bulb replaced as it was slightly dimmer than the other and asked them to look at it. They said that some switch was dodgy and that it was sorted which it seemed to be for a while, but now it's doing it again. They also replaced the bulb which was fine, but now the light is suddenly dim again so I'm wondering if the noise and the headlight thing are maybe related.

I know it's probably something really simple but I know nothing about cars. Does anyone have any idea what it might be?

Ta
Peugeot 106 electrics - Dynamic Dave
mayday,

Welcome to the forum. The buzzing has been mentioned before. It is something to do with the air recirculating flap. There is a motor that operates a flap when you switch between air coming in from outside, and air inside the car.

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=24817

See LeePower's comments about it.

I'm guessing that although my link refers to a 406, it'll be a similar set up for your 106.