C4 - machika
I have just checked the engine/transmission options for the C4 on the Citroen website and I am very disappointed to see there is no diesel automatic.

These are now becoming more and more common in new cars these days and it is surprising for Citroen not to offer an auto transmission with the diesel engines in this car, as they are available with the C5 and Peugeot 407. They do still offer an auto transmission with the Xsara 2.0 HDI too.
C4 - Vincentus
I wish the New Look C5 had that nice steering wheel like C4 has, you know - the one with non-moving centre.
C4 - Big Cat
I expect the diesel automatic will follow. Manuals likely to be the better sellers and with a car as stunning as the C4 Citroen will have no trouble shifting them.
It's good to see Citroen returning to designing innovative cars again. It's what the firm has always been good at - long may it continue.
C4 - machika
We are very interested in getting one, but my wife needs an automatic and the HDIs are lovely engines. I hope a diesel auto is not too long in making an appearance.