zafira model year - petesbabes
im interested in a zafira 53 plated 1.6 club registered in dec 2003 at a local garage but how do i tell if its a 03, 03.5 or 04 model.
zafira model year - BobbyG
Don't understand? Surely its a Dec 2003 53 plate???
zafira model year - Adam {P}
My friend's got the 04 Corsa on a 54 plate - is this what you mean Pete?
--
Adam
zafira model year - petesbabes
what i mean is that each year manufacturers update their models around the middle to end of each year ready for the next year, ie they can sell from say from oct this year 05 models instead of 04 models, the newer model would obviously be better on spec normally, but how do you tell, for example they alter the chassis number ie xxxxxxx04000001 )4 model then go to xxxxxxxx05000001 for 05 model, but how do you tell with zafiras.
zafira model year - Dynamic Dave
Don't understand? Surely its a Dec 2003 53 plate???

Dec 2003 is when it was registered. However, it could have sat around for some time before registration. Hence, an 03 *might* have a slightly different toy and trim spec to one that was made later.
zafira model year - Mark (RLBS)
Doesn't HJ normally say something about checking the date on the bottom of the ashtray ?
zafira model year - blue_haddock
Often the new model year is released in September as during the August factory shutdown they can retool for the new revisions.

But like others have said with volume manufacturers the car may have sat in a compound for many months. I'd suggest getting the chassis number then speaking to your local friendly dealer and seeing if they can confirm what it is.
zafira model year - Hairy Hat Man
I beleive the 03.5 was released in March '03. Easiest way to identify it is that it has clear rear indicator lenses instead of orange and a 3 point rear centre lapbelt.
zafira model year - Hairy Hat Man
I mean 3 point rear centre seat belt.