Daewoo Matiz airbag light won't go out. - Bo Selecta!
Has anyone on here had problems with a Daewoo Matiz airbag light that won't go out. or have any suggestions for things to check?
Thanks in advance...
Daewoo Matiz airbag light won\'t go out. - Dynamic Dave
Have you got seat belt pretensioners? If so, check the connections under the seats. With the ignition off, pull the plug/socket joints apart and connect them back together again. Make sure they connect securely. You *might* end up having to take it to a dealer to have the light reset - but this is a waste of time until you trace the fault.

Daewoo Matiz airbag light won't go out. - Bo Selecta!
No Dave, Have not got seatbelt pre-tentioners that I can tell as I had a similar thing with my Rover 75 and it turned out that one of the pre-tensioner sensors under the front passenger seat had been knocked out of alignment just had to put it back in position. (Still not sure whats wrong with the Matiz's airbag light I suspect it may be caused by a low battery as I read somewhere when battery voltage gets low it can cause things like this to happen but at the moment still no answers will charge battery and remove/replace fuses to see if the light clears!)
Daewoo Matiz airbag light won't go out. - Aprilia
Models up to 2000 had mechanical pretensioners. From 2000-on they have pyrotechnic pretentioners.
System can only be read and reset via the data link connector (DLC) using dealer kit.