top mod - P 2501
I was thinking of getting this for my car. What do you think guys?

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...1

top mod - P 2501
But if i spend all my money on that i won't be able to afford this.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...1
top mod - AngryJonny
Heh - I thought this was going to be another suggestion for a backroom poll. Vote for your favourite moderator.

Anyway... this product is quite a shame. When I see idiots driving through town with their cars backfiring I at least like to get some comfort from the fact that they're knacking their engines. Now I can't even be sure of that.
top mod - P 2501
Oh i am sure it still knackers the engine!

Someone is actually going to pay 33 quid for the exhaust mod by the looks of it. Amazing.
top mod - patently
"GREAT FOR MAKING YOUR SELF NOWN AT CRUISES OR ANY WHERE YOU LIKE!"

That'll be the well known typo - so easy to mis-spell "hated" as "nown"...
top mod - Nsar
or possibly he meant to write "a clown"
top mod - Dynamic Dave
Heh - I thought this was going to be another suggestion
for a backroom poll. Vote for your favourite moderator.

Hmmm, maybe later.
top mod - Mark (RLBS)
Heh - I thought this was going to be another suggestion
for a backroom poll. Vote for your favourite moderator.

That wouldn't be fair, Dave and ND would be depressed for weeks.
top mod - NowWheels
How about a poll to choose a mod for a mod?

A modification for your favourite moderator?
top mod - patently
What? To make them go BANG at will??
top mod - NowWheels
What? To make them go BANG at will??

I was thinking more along the lines of turning Mr 3.142e into Towed of Towed Hall ;-)
top mod - Dynamic Dave
That wouldn't be fair, Dave and ND would be depressed for
weeks.

Suggestion was for favourite, not most loathed.
top mod - Mark (RLBS)
Oi ! I represent a very high quality of loathing, thank you very much. None of your common or garden dislike for me.

I\'ve been called some great names over the years in here. The ones that spring to mind (that will clear the swear filter) are;

Facist
Control Freak
Small-minded
dictator
irrational
power mad/crazy
Anti-car
Anti-driver
Naive
conceited
arrogant
borish
discriminatory
selfish
geek

and so many more. I get e-mails with it as well. Most of them pretty schoolboy stuff but occasionally you get an impressive one. I\'ve got one which has 27 insulting adjectives in one sentance without repetition or spelling mistake (except for one word that I\'m not sure about) which I\'ve always found pretty impressive.

I just can\'t believe they forgot stunning good-looking, amusing, witty, stimulating and sexy.

Surprisingly whilst I have been argued with and told off by a good many females, I\'ve never had an abusive e-mail from them. That seems to tbe only from males.
top mod - NowWheels
I've been called some great names over the years in here

Sorry, Mark, but you haven't really made it in the abuse-against moderators stakes until you have been called a "fascist stalinist" in one phrase.

(that's not my view, it's just that it was the best jibe I ever received as a moderator)
top mod - Mark (RLBS)
Ooo, that is a good one. I'll have to rack my brains and see if I can come up with some of the better ones I've been called.
top mod - Happy Blue!
Surely in one sense Stalin was a fascist??
--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
top mod - Mark (RLBS)
Don't even begin to think about going there.
top mod - andymc {P}
Go on, let us see the one with 27 different adjectives. It must be good for a laugh.
--
andymc
Vroom, vroom - mmm, doughnuts ...
top mod - Dynamic Dave
Go on, let us see the one with 27 different adjectives.

Now *that* would test the swear filter.
top mod - HF
>>Surprisingly whilst I have been argued with and told off by a good many females, I've never had an abusive e-mail from them. That seems to tbe only from males.

There's a first time for everything. ;)))
top mod - No Do$h
Oi ! I represent a very high quality of loathing, thank
you very much. None of your common or garden dislike for
me.
I\'ve been called some great names over the years in here.
The ones that spring to mind (that will clear the swear
filter) are;
Facist
Control Freak
Small-minded
dictator

etc, etc. Yet nobody thinks to call him anal for keeping notes of all this?
top mod - BazzaBear {P}
...Or, they do but they don't send him emails to tell him so?
top mod - andymc {P}
For shame, No Dosh.

If you listen carefully, you can hear muffled cries of "Et tu, Brute?" coming from a smoke-filled SUV in the vicinity of Leamington Spa.
--
andymc
Vroom, vroom - mmm, doughnuts ...
top mod - Mark (RLBS)
>>you can hear muffled cries of "Et tu, Brute?"

more likely cries of "back in your office, Brent".
top mod - No Do$h
It was only smoke filled when he was stuck behind my tractor....
top mod - Mark (RLBS)
oh, I thought it was coming from the pub you took us to.
top mod - bugged {P}
On a note of top mods, I would just like to say thanks,
I got my mini last week and tried to go on an unofficial mini website, what a load of rubbish that was.
It doesn\'t look like its moderated from some of the language used and theres plenty of \"trolling\" going on. Maybe Feeble Febus has moved over there.

So thanks to our mods and I hope the good work will continue and from now on I won\'t be venturing out of the backroom :-)
top mod - No Do$h
Cheers bugged :oD I'm sure the other two (who'll have you believe they do all the modding) will appreciate that. ;o)
top mod - David Horn
On my own website, I once got called a Hamas Terrorist... wasn't too funny at the time though, cause the guy who I upset emailed all the site's advertisers and told them the same thing!
top mod - Thommo
It is amazing to see how quickly a website goes down when its unmoderated. I assume its schoolkids with nothing better to do but they decend on the website fill it full of garbage and within a couple of days all the 'normal' people have gone and it is just full of trolls insulting each other.