Fiat Slilo Windows - Crakajax
I bought a Stilo last June. 14 months later and the drivers side electric window has jammed twice causing the window to explode showering my wife & two year old daughter with glass twice. The first time the dealer fixed it FOC, this time I am still waiting to see.

Fiat customer services have yet to even offer a real apology. Has anyone else had such a fault or bad tratment off Fiat??

I\'m beginning to wonder if they believe me - I think they think the car has been broken into!
Fiat Slilo Windows - Carse
It should be easy to check, by law all electrically operated windows on new cars have to have a fail safe where under a specified pressure (do not know what this is) the window has to retract automatically.

This pressure is much lower that the tensile strength of the window glass. Therefore it should be easy to check if the window retreats by applying pressure with you hand to the window when operating the window in the up position.

If it does not return or you feel significant strain then there is a fault with the window lift system.

Carse