Another Lidl Special - Welliesorter
I've no idea whether this is any good, and it's not available throughout the country, but I know Lidl and Aldi sat nav offers have generated interest here in the past:

makeashorterlink.com/?E59112EE8
Another Lidl Special - No Do$h
Lidl are also stocking 2kg dry powder extinguishers this week for £9.99.

As predicted, the mad rush to buy the 1kg model last week has left my local store with a huge pile of the larger (and more useful) model.

:o)
Another Lidl Special - Dynamic Dave
The previous discussion on the LIDL sat nav thingummy is here

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=21281

should anyone wish to compare specifications between the last offer and this one.
Another Lidl Special - Aprilia
Be a bit wary on this Lidl offer. It is not actually that cheap.
It doesn\'t say what brand PDA or software is supplied (nor if there is a suction mount etc etc.).

Aldi were supplying one recently that came complete with mount and cig lighter adapter, plus Navigon 3.1 navigation software on 2 CD\'s - that was £279.

If you get the Nav. software on CD then Navigon will do you a cross-upgrade to their \'Mobile Navigator 4\' software which includes ALL maps of Europe (on 5 CD\'s) for a bargain 99 Euro (that\'s about £68). Its excellent software and I use it all the time when in France, Germany, Austria etc. They cross-upgrade from any old nav. software so long as you send them your old CD\'s.

More details at: www.navigon.de (click the Union Flag for English).
Another Lidl Special - Aprilia
PS - I think Tchibo were doing the Aldi-type ('Medion' brand) outfit on their website for £279 also.