Audi a6 headlight - steve
I need to remove n/s headlamp complete assy from 1999V A6 saloon. Two bolts on top but this does not free it - how do i get it out?
PS AUDI dealer unwilling to answer question - told me to look on website where I can register to buy the workshop manual (I think that is what it is)
Audi a6 headlight - DL
Well, when your car needs servicing or an MOT, you know where to go, eh? Helpful Dealers? Pah!
--
groups.msn.com/honestjohn - Pictures say a thousand words.....
Audi a6 headlight - steve
Quite. The audi dealer claims that a new law (as intrepeted by AUDI UK) means that they are not allowed to provide ANY technical information to ANYONE. Something to do with public liability and hurting yourself. Of course they are quite happy to book the car in...... or sell you the info over the web assuming that the info you need is in there.....which you dont know until you have parted with your ?14.80
Audi a6 headlight - Sooty Tailpipes

tinyurl.com/2u86h

{Link shortened using tinyurl.com as previously screwing up the page width. DD}
Audi a6 headlight - DL
Well I thought Block Exemption meant that the dealer (manufacturer) was duty bound to provide technical information - now whether this was deemed to be free of charge or not is debatable.......
--
groups.msn.com/honestjohn - Pictures say a thousand words.....
Audi a6 headlight - orack
Third screw is down the hole in the wing chanel,same star drive but you need a long screwdriver