Citroen C5 verses Passat - econome not speed
Hi I'am new to this but wanting to share my car experiance's 30years of driving Ford's Vauxhall's Citreon's Passat .The last car The Passat I have at present 1.9 diesel TDI best 40 mpg is this the cost of a Turbo (speeding ticket machine) take it off and give my the confort and economy of the C5 made by Volks Wagen after 2 1/2years and 60,000 miles with a C5 HDI 50mpg driven head with smooth ride the only reason for not returning to Citreon (100% useful electronics at launch they said)was the self leveling suspension making the car comfortable when locked and the battery running down as a result of this. If the C5 had been of the same build quality as the Xantia it whould not have had any competitors .I guess the same air polution that helped the Magane come to market most have had a connection with Citreon and put a spanner in the works .When's Jerry going to ask high mileage drivers to test new cars and take speed out of the judgement . Regrads Nobby
Citroen C5 verses Passat - Big Cat
Can we have this in English please?
Citroen C5 verses Passat - machika
A little punctuation would help. I agree with you about the Xantia build quality.
Citroen C5 verses Passat - Halmer
I have a Passat and think that it is quite a good car although it's not faultless. I don't know how good a C5 is because I've never owned or even driven one.

I'm not sure what you think of either of them to be honest.
Citroen C5 verses Passat - Halmer
Having said that, I recall that Stanley Unwin once owned a Passat. It's all beginning to make sense now.