Will a Corsa B take 14" Cavalier wheels? - Daz
Hi, my wife's Cavalier engine seized up two days before mot was due so we decided to scrap the car. The Cav has standard CD Vauxhall Alloys 14" but the Corsa I bought for her has 13" steel wheels.

I would like to know could 14" wheels be put on the car and would it be safe to do so or info on any other upgarde or problems that may occur from this.

Reason I'm asking is cos the Corsa needs two new tyres and the Cav has just had 4 new BFG tyres on it.

Cheers

Daz
Will a Corsa B take 14" Cavalier wheels? - Daz
I'll ask again then!

Please!

Anybody?

Thanks

Daz
Will a Corsa B take 14" Cavalier wheels? - Civic8
Have you tried it.just to start the thread.Wonder what the width is of tyre.I dont know.would suggest try them.if the tyre ie inside tread hits the inner wing would think no.if a miss and outer section of tyre misses the wheel arch by large margine would say yes.would expect others to disagree.?.I reckon other probs to follow? I may be wrong?
--
Was mech1
Will a Corsa B take 14" Cavalier wheels? - Victorbox
When you say Corsa B do you mean the 93 to 2000 model? Of course Opel have had A, B & C model Corsas - Vauxhall only two versions. I can confirm our 2002 Corsa (Corsa C) has 15 inch alloys with 185 x 60 tyres fitted as standard by Vauxhall so I would imagine 14 inch Cavalier wheels would fit with your only question being the offset of the wheel possibly causing wheel arch fouling. I'm sure I've seen a Corsa B locally in the past running around with early Cavalier CD wheels but they looked very close to the wheel arch lip.
Will a Corsa B take 14" Cavalier wheels? - Older_not_wiser
Several relevant questions -

PCD (do the studs fit?)
offset (I do not remember - was the Cav FWD?
If RWD, the significantly different offset may cause fouling) and
Rolling radius - this will help:- www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html
Will a Corsa B take 14" Cavalier wheels? - Hawesy1982
as the others have mentioned, the width of the wheel/tyre must be acceptable, but the crucial one is that the overall diameter (and therefore circumference) of wheel+tyre must be the same as before, or your speedo and odometer will read incorrectly.

If it turns out that they do not fit, sell the set on Ebay rather than scrapping them with the car