Mondeo 6000cd audio - ukemaxxer
Does anyone have or know where I can get a wiring diagram for the 6000cd ford stereo. I want to input from an MP3 player into the ford unit which says cd changer compatible on it.
cheers

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 30/05/2008 at 19:37

Ford Mondeo 6000cd audio - elekie&a/c doctor
Try www.soundlinx.co.uk They do loads of adaptor leads/interfaces for car hifi cd carphones etc.
Ford Mondeo 6000cd audio - Civic8
If it has cd changer compatible on it the connections must be there.will be on back of unit does it also have line in or AUX as a push button on the player/radio.to connect an mp3 player.all you should need is a line in adapter to rear connector on radio.
Ford Mondeo 6000cd audio - mondeoman2
II've just brought a '04 Mondeo Mistral and I'm trying to find away to connect my MP3 player in to my radio (600CD) using the AUX input. I was about to pull my radio out when I found this link...

www.fordmondeo.org/forum/showtopic.php?tid/775723/

There must be an audio line outpu from the CD stack to the radio but where is it???
Ford Mondeo 6000cd audio - mondeoman2
yes it does have an AUX button on the radio. It doesn't have a CD changer fitted but it does support one according to the manual, so I guess it has the wiring loom. I'm not sure where the CD changer is normally located. do you have any info about the rear connector?