It's broke again - Mark (Brazil)

This time I have neither older messages or newer messages button and the flag is misplaced by a line again.

Its a pity there isn't a newer version of this software available, maybe even with last-post date sorting.

I know, I know...............

Mark/Line/Side/other
Re: It's broke again - Dan J
I have never had a problem with using the Forum as a lot of other people seem to. I use IE6 at home, IE5.5 at work - are you using a version older than that?
Re: It's broke again - Mark (Brazil)
nafc.

However, it works with everything else.
Re: It's broke again - Stu
Same here Mark, also the replies numerals have slipped again, for example
'website for route planning' (randomly selected) for example has 2 as the logged replies total.
Re: It's broke again - Stephen
Its a pity there isn't a newer version of this software available, maybe even with last-post date sorting.

Good news: there is and I am busy installing it and testing it on our server. The last time I tried the beta version it wouldn't allow proper posting with the messages from this forum. I hope the new version has sorted out all these issues.
It has last post date sorting and user login for posting - hehe!

S
New software. - David W
Stephen,

We wait patiently on the edge of our seats, of course the real test will be if it gets past Mark's "in service test" OK.

David
Re: New software. - Mark (Brazil)
> We wait patiently on the edge of our seats,

You're not skulking under CW's balcony listening to his speech then ?
Re: New software. - David W
I have been very very good re. CW, a promise is a promise.

David
Re: New software. - honest john
The new Phorum/Forum software has just been released this week and Martyn and Stephen are working on using it to bring us all a better Backroom. We'll probably split it into technical queries and chat, and may even introduce Bacroom free ads. Watch this space.

HJ
Re: New software. - Tomo
Is it better than or worse than a Ferrari?