Help needed. Starting up as a trader. - newvickie
can anyone out there help me i am looking to start up as a trader and am wondering does anyone know where i can get that sort of information to start up.

thank you

{subject header changed, as \"help\" on it\'s own is pretty vague to say the least. DD}
help - No Do$h
Firstly, hello and welcome.

There are a few contributors on board who have gone down this route, most recently a chap going by the name of Owen. Using the Forum Search to the top right (just under your sign-in details) and searching for posts by Owen with "Trader" in the message body got the following:

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=17871

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=18504

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=19088

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=19373

Have a read of these and then post any questions you have and we'll see what we can do.

No Dosh
mailto:Alan_moderator@honestjohn.co.uk
thank you and do you know - newvickie
thank you for that great e mail it was a great help does any one know whwer i can buy a glass's guide tried the newsagents cant find them
thank you and do you know - No Do$h
If you click on the link to the left (just below HJ's smiling face and the link to the Motoring Telegraph) you should find details on how to contact Glasses and discuss subscription. As was mentioned in one of the links, the key seems to be to ignore Glasses and aim to buy at a sensible margin under what the man on the street values the car at. For that reason, it is more reliable to look at Parkers or similar and then work your margin in from the retail/Private Good price.