Renault Vans - Chris75
I have been searching for a new van for my business. I looked at the Nissan/Vauxhall/Renault model recently. All have list prices over £19k. Here are the results of dealer discounts.

Nissan Interstar £16k +
Vauxhall Movano £15k
Renault Master £12.5k

The renault price is for a brand new factory order LWB van. How can they offer such massive discounts? I cant even find a cheaper import. (The Renault also has the best standard spec.)

Does anyone know where I can compare fuel consuption figures for vans?
Renault Vans - Mapmaker
Hired a Master the other month. Beautiful drive. Actually, now I think of it, very similar to the new Megane in feel.
Renault Vans - Martin Devon
Does anyone know where I can compare fuel consuption figures for
vans?

25 mpg on a 2.2 dci lwb medium roof, (you can stand up at 6 feet tall), driven hard. I imagine 28 is achievable. I\'ve owned one for two years now. No real probs and a joy to drive. 14.5 K plus vat with electrics and aircon for the latest model and usually with a brilliant finance package. Steer clear of Movano as it is a Master, usually without the nice touches.

Regards.
Renault Vans - Chris75
Martin, thanks for the mpg info.

The van I am looking at is a new shape 2.5 dci (lwb medium roof). Engine is available with 100 bhp or 120 bhp. How do you find the 2.2 engine pulls when van is loaded?
Renault Vans - Martin Devon
Martin, thanks for the mpg info.
The van I am looking at is a new shape 2.5
dci (lwb medium roof). Engine is available with 100 bhp or
120 bhp. How do you find the 2.2 engine pulls when
van is loaded?

It is brilliant I promise you. I ordered mine with the 2.5 cause it had standard ABS but the dealer cocked it up and a 2.2 arrived from France. I ended up making them a silly offer for the 2.2 with aircon as ordered etc., and got it very reasonably. Colleagues of mine run Merc Sprinters and I've yet to hear a good word said about them and with rear wheel drive they go nowhere in mud and snow! If the team send me your e-mail address I'll tell you a little more re:- the Renault engine!

Best Regards.