No Petrol Tax increase ! - arnold2
Go for it Gordon ! Or Road Tax ! Still, since I use 80 litres of the stuff per week, good job ..... :-))
No Petrol Tax increase ! - BrianW
Aren't the emmission bands being reduced which puts you into a higher category?
No Petrol Tax increase ! - OldPeculiar
Sorry but (from BBC):

Vehicle Excise Duty paid by every motorist is being frozen, and a 1.9p a litre rise in unleaded petrol and a similar rise on diesel will be delayed until September.

So fuel tax is going up, it was just well (stealthily?) hidden.

and:

As expected, Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) will rise, by 2.4p a litre.

There's also some funny stuff about people with company vans i.e. if you do any form of personal use in it you get a big tax hit.
No Petrol Tax increase ! - MV
I don't want to rain on your parade, but he's been a bit cleverer than that! No increase NOW, but a 1.9p (so 2p for all intents and purposes!) per litre increase in 6 months!
No Petrol Tax increase ! - arnold2
I don't want to rain on your parade, but he's been
a bit cleverer than that! No increase NOW, but a 1.9p
(so 2p for all intents and purposes!) per litre increase in
6 months!

:-(((((
No Petrol Tax increase ! - nick
Hardly stealthy though as it was announced in parliament and reported on the BBC!
No Petrol Tax increase ! - Mark (RLBS)
Apologies if you lost a reply here.

If you see someone deliberately winding people up, don't reply. Just ignore them. If you reply to them, when I delete their drivel then yours goes with it.

If you select teh note before theirs to reply, then you will not be linked and your ntoe will be safe.
No Petrol Tax increase ! - guss
Diesel is going up 2.4p / litre in 6 months time that is just about 11p a gallon in old money.yet another punch in the face for the motorist. ah well can only hope its their last budget for at least 5 years!!!
No Petrol Tax increase ! - nick
Do you honestly think the other lot won't raise fuel taxes too? Who was it who started the fuel tax escalator?