Punto Active at £5599 new via internet - Halmer
My wife would like a Punto (for some reason).

We've noticed them advertised at £5599 on the net(I think) saving around £1200.

Are there any catches?

I assume that we will have to pay for delivery, number plates and tax but other than these is there anything else I should look out for?
Punto Active at £5599 new via internet - PR {P}
I would try your local dealer armed with this price, see what he can do, its worth a try at least!
Punto Active at £5599 new via internet - Sooty Tailpipes
Yuk, the Panda looks awful in the pics...and that colour!
Fiat have lost the plot with their recent designs.
Punto Active at £5599 new via internet - teabelly
I disagree, I think they've found it with the panda. The punto looks like a vw so I think they are going for two different markets with the two cars. The Trepiùno concept which is a modern take on the original 500 is brilliant. It appears cute without being sickening.

teabelly
Punto Active at £5599 new via internet - daveyK_UK
I got a fiat punto 5door active - 2 months old with 6k on the clock form tins last summer, for 5k.
Very pleased with service and price, there was even a scratch on the rear side which they paid to be repaired.

Check them out and also www.motorsolutionswithmakro.co.uk

but my local dealer is doing them for £5895 - so £5599 doesnt seem that great a deal.
The car is na great drive and has class leading space without doubt especially head-room compared to its rivals. However, didnt like seat trim quality and the rubbers needed replacing.

Not so sure if the new face-lift looks better or worse?

btw - big difference in suspension and power between the 1.2 60 and the 1.2 80.

When you drive the faster 1.2, the suspension on the 60bhp will annoy you so much as to the harshness of the ride in comparison.

Good car, have fun!
Punto Active at £5599 new via internet - NARU
Check them out and also www.motorsolutionswithmakro.co.uk

Don't forget the prices at www.motorsolutionswithmakro.co.uk exclude VAT! The provider (last time I checked) was Dixon motors - the car I was interested in last time I checked was the same price through Makro or direct on the Dixons motors website.