Wind noise - machika
Has anyone ever had a problem with increased wind noise after having a windscreen replaced?

We have recently had the screen replaced in our C5 after it was damaged and I am sure the wind noise is worse than it was with the old screen. It is a 2.2 HDI, so the engine noise is low at speed and the wind noise is now very noticeable at 70 mph and higher. I have checked the seals on the screen and I can't see any obvious fault.
Wind noise - Ben79
Take it back to the people who replaced the screen and ask them to check.

Also, check the wipers are sitting in the correct position as they could be causing noise if they have been moved.

Wind noise - patently
I had exactly this problem once. I looked at the screen from the outside but couldn't see anything.

I mentioned it to father-in-law while he was in the passenger seat. He couldn't see anything either but held his finger up to the join. At speed, he could feel a distinct draught. The new screen had slid down while the glue was drying and there was a small gap at the top.
Wind noise - machika
I am due to take the car back in the next day or so. We haven't noticed any draughts though and they did fix tape to the screen and roof, to stop it from sliding down whilst the glue set. I was asked to leave the tape on for at least 1.5 hours. To be sure that the glue had set, I left the tape in place for an extra hour.
Wind noise - patently
Yes, there was some tape on mine which I left there for plenty of time.

Didn't help thought.
Wind noise - machika
As an end to this tale, I noticed some deformity in the glass at both top corners, which was causing a slight dishing of the glass. I checked several other C5s (and never saw anything like this in any other screen) before going back to the windscreen replacement service to ask for a replacent. The replacement screen was fitted yesterday and it is free from any such distortion. I don't know if it was a factor in the perceived increased wind noise.

I wonder how common this problem is?