4 Wheel Aligment in West Midlands - SimonJ
Can anyone recommend someone in the west midlands who can do a full suspension geometery and 4 wheel aligment check?

cheers
4 Wheel Aligment in West Midlands - wemyss
Simon, Not sure about the suspension geometry but ATS at Ashbourne do the full 4 wheel alignment check.
4 Wheel Aligment in West Midlands - Doc
Simon, Not sure about the suspension geometry but ATS at Ashbourne
do the full 4 wheel alignment check.

I always thought that on most cars the rear alignment was non-adjustable.
Is this still the situation?

4 Wheel Aligment in West Midlands - Dont Feed The Donkeys
Always had mine done at ATS (Slade Rd, Just off M6 Jnc 6), not cheap but I still think its worth the money.
4 Wheel Aligment in West Midlands - SimonJ
Can you remeber how much you paid? and how long it took?

4 Wheel Aligment in West Midlands - Dont Feed The Donkeys
Sorry cannot remember how much I used to pay off the top of my head, just tried ring them but they seem to be closed. Process take about ten minutes to check the alignment once the vehicle is in the air. If adjustment is required a further 5-10 minutes dependant on how easy the track rod ends crack off.

One useful tip if any adjustment is required make sure you ask them to straighten the steering wheel first or you may end up with a car that run dead straight but the steering wheel might be off centre. Not really a problem but annoyed the hell out of me the first time I had a four wheel track.

What part of West Mids are you in, might be able to recommend somewhere better / cheaper.
4 Wheel Aligment in West Midlands - wemyss
When I had mine done at ATS a couple of years ago using their Supertracker I think it was called they locked the steering in the straight ahead position with a clamp before commencing.
Note that not all ATS branches have this equipment.
4 Wheel Aligment in West Midlands - Sooty Tailpipes
"I always thought that on most cars the rear alignment was non-adjustable.Is this still the situation?

My last three cars have all had adjustable toe on the rear, and these were fairly average medium/large cars.
4 Wheel Aligment in West Midlands - Pilgrimdiva
Just as a matter of interest Simon what problems are you getting to need a full geo check if any ?.