ford fusion yes/no ? - chris k
we were thinking about a new motor recently and the fusion 1.4 tdci diesel caught my wifes eye, although my initial comment was (it looks like a van with windows)i am now not sure. The fuel consumption figures look good. any views ?
ford fusion yes/no ? - Morris Ox
Why pay more for something that's little more than a taller version of the Fiesta? Offers no conceivable advantage.
ford fusion yes/no ? - Ivor E Tower
Oh but it does - the first reason is that it is NOT a Fiesta! It's more spacious inside, and that little bit different. Doubt that I'd ever want to own a Fiesta but a Fusion is a different matter. Horses for courses and that sort of thing.....
ford fusion yes/no ? - Morris Ox
Ivor, the Fusion is to the Fiesta what the Capri was to the Cortina: the same car in drag.

A little more space, may be. Different? Definitely. It costs more...
ford fusion yes/no ? - Altea Ego
no - not well received by the motoring journo's
ford fusion yes/no ? - Ford Dagenham
Hello

I think the Fusion is a shoebox on wheels

Just a stretched taller fiesta with same engines etc

(iam not a mechanic)

Martin Winters
ford fusion yes/no ? - Manatee
**no - not well received by the motoring journo's**

Well that's one point in its favour then. And at least you'll have the satisfaction of having made your own mind up.
ford fusion yes/no ? - Arfur
Had a fusion 2 tdci as a hire car for a couple of days and did about 400 miles in one. I quite warmed to it in the end. The engine and the chassis seemed to be well suited to poor london roads but out on the motorway the engine seemed to be suffering from a refinement bypass and it's the first car I've driven for a number of years that couldn't do the ton. As for economy I got caught on the M25 on a day where two artics crashed and closed the motorway. I spent seven hours in a traffic jam and still got 45mpg. Not too bad considering.