Seat Ibiza 1.4 - almost stalling - mickel
When manouvering at low speeds i.e. car parking and when I am on a fairly full lock I get a loss of revs sometimes almost causing a stall. I am at a loss any help please
Mickel
Seat Ibiza 1.4 - almost stalling - Hawesy1982
That sounds like it is perhaps related to an electrical power problem? Presumably the stalling is related to when the power steering (i assume) is being used a large amount, causing a large electrical strain, so maybe something alternator related is at fault?

Thats about as far as my very limited technical knowledge will stretch, but at least you have a bit of a lead now and your post will go back up to the top of the list where im sure other people will be better able to help you
Seat Ibiza 1.4 - almost stalling - Peter D
Do you have a tick over stepper motor unit fitted close to the throttle body. If so is it working. at tick over turn all the lights and heaters on the rpm should not drop if it drops then the unit may be stuck or faulty. Regards Peter
Seat Ibiza 1.4 - almost stalling - Andrew Moorey (Tune-Up)
Depending on the model year this car may have a motorised throttle, ie drive-by-wire. Common complaint is crud and dead bears around the throttle butterfly. Careful cleaning usually effects a cure. Throttle body failure is regrettably common with this system
Andrew

Simplicate and add lightness!!