mk3 Golf Headlight Erratic Operation - ammo
When i ever i start the engine during the evenings or nights, i notice my passenger side headlight falls asleep. I end up getting out of the car, and giving the lense a tap to make it come on. I was inspecting the inside wiring and the bulb. I was quite surprised to find out that the wiring for the bulb socket looks kind of burnt/fried. The outer sheath of the cabling is flaking away. The bulbs im using were bought German & Swedish and are 55w.
mk3 Golf Headlight Erratic Operation - shoei
I had a 93 Golf and there is a problem with the light switch over heating this was repaird by vw under a recall maybe there is a link?
mk3 Golf Headlight Erratic Operation - shoei
Have a look in Honest john`s car by car breakdown under your model 94-97 I think is the years affected.
mk3 Golf Headlight Erratic Operation - ammo
Cheers for that. Quiet a few problems on the mk3 golfs between the 94-97. My electric windows and headlight needs to be looked at then. Why are the electrics soo poor on this car.
mk3 Golf Headlight Erratic Operation - Dynamic Dave
As previously mentioned in another thread of yours, I've amended the subject header yet again, as typing soley in CAPS is considered SHOUTING at people. Besides that, it is also one of my pet hates.

DD. BR Moderator.