Size doesn't matter? - Paul531
Hi back roomers, {the nights are getting lighter . . . . LOL.}

HJ's number of colunm inches in the motoring Sup', Sat' Telegraph has got a lot smaller recently?

I used to buy the Sat' Telegraph just for the HJ two page spread.

Anyone know what's happened?

Paul {Forest of Bowland}
Size doesn't matter? - hillman
Agreed! I do the same. What's going wrong?
Size doesn't matter? - Martin Devon
I also agree. What is it with that bloke on the back page. Waffles on about very little IMO.

REGARDS.
Size doesn't matter? - El Hacko
as a by the by, the Sun Times' Driving section is getting less interesting and smaller (presumably bec of less motoring related advertising?). Perhaps motoring is taking more of a back seat these days for national newspapers. We here are all addicts, remember. Hope the Teleg doesn't sideline HJ.
Size doesn't matter? - spinner
I also agree. What is it with that bloke on
the back page. Waffles on about very little IMO.
REGARDS.

He goes on and on about style and aesthetics and stuff.
Preferred the bloke that did all the advanced driving techniques - far more interesting (and relevant).
Size doesn't matter? - Andrew-T
As HJ's column has been going for several years now, I reckon he must have mentioned almost every worthwhile topic a few times already. There is a limit to this in journalism I would have thought. So the supply of 'fresh' material may be drying up. Or are fewer interesting queries coming in?
Size doesn't matter? - Ian D
E-mail or write to the Telegraph saying one of the main reasons you buy it was for HJs part of the motoring section, if enough people do this I'm sure they will reconsider...
Size doesn't matter? - henry k
Glad to see the full strength HJ this weekend in the telegraph.
Size doesn't matter? - daveyjp
There was no Driving section in the Sunday Times this week, was mine missing or has it been dropped?
Size doesn't matter? - El Hacko
not dropped - we had one with our ST ...and (amazingly) nothing abt Hutton Report among driving news!
Size doesn't matter? - hillman
Has anyone asked HJ about this?
Size doesn't matter? - mattyw.
HJ's column was bigger this week, but personally I'd like to see it over 3 pages; it's by far the most interesting thing in the motoring section. Having said that, the DT's motoring is far better as a whole than most of the dull waffle in the Sunday Times Driven supplement.
Size doesn't matter? - P.Mason {P}
I buy the Saturday Telegraph for HJ's column,and The Independent on weekdays. Today(and I assume, every Tuesday) they have a 16-page Motoring Section insert- interesting reading.
P.