Millers Synthetic Diesel Oil - Dude - {P}

Just wondered if anybody in the B.R. uses Millers synthetic diesel engine oil,(they do an XFD and XF-PD hi-synthetic) and how well they found these products.???

As someone who is currently using Castrol SLX at over £10 per litre, Millers XFD is only £5.40 per litre inc VAT, which has got to be worth a try.

If there are any users of these products, I would be pleased to hear your opinions.
Millers Synthetic Diesel Oil - 20w50
never tried either but both are good brands, a bit of a suck it and see me thinks
Millers Synthetic Diesel Oil - st1
I've used XF-PD in my Audi A4 1.9 130 for the last 9,000 out of 19,000 miles done since May '03 (i.e. there was no way I was going to wait for the original oil to have done 21,000 miles before the first change).

As I'm sure you know, this particular oil is to VW spec for shorter-life oils for its diesel PD engines.

Oil changed to XF-PD at 10,000 and 15,000 miles and no problems to report. £19.99 inc VAT from a place in Coventry, but can't remember if was a 4, 4.5 or 5 litre container.
Millers Synthetic Diesel Oil - Nortones2
When I had VW/Audi diesels I ran them on Millers without any problems at all. However, only did 100,000 miles in total so can't be dogmatic about how long the engine would last! Oil consumption was low. Also, VW dealer service foreman pointed out that the oils met the VW criteria (pre-PD) so was AOK for them to use my Millers at service time in substitute for their bulk oil (Castrol GTX I believe).