Meguires polish. - mal
Is the search engine ok today?
I have been trying to look up the old threads on this product without any luck, a search on car "car polish" returns nothing from the forum.
I have been using Auto Glym for years but the last bottle of liquid extra shine is not as good as the previous bottle I had.
The polish now leaves a greasy surface which is very difficult to remove.Has anyone else noticed this?.
Can anyone point me in the direction of the old threads or if not, any comments on Meguires polish.
Thanks Mal.
Meguires polish. - matt35 {P}
Mal,
I posted on this but can't trace the post.
Have used the 3 stage process for a couple of years and it is great.
I sometimes use 3M Imperial Handglaze instead of the Number 1 to get back to the base.
Have a look at google+jagtalk - scroll right column to 'detailing' - loads of US comments on polishes inc Meguiars.
Matt35.
Mal,
Sorry - try this;

forums1.roadfly.org/jaguar/forums/detailing/

Matt35
Meguires polish. - No Do$h
Is the search engine ok today?
I have been trying to look up the old threads on
this product without any luck, a search on car "car polish"
returns nothing from the forum.

Mal, try the Forum Search www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/search.htm to the top right of the page if you are looking for past threads. I got 472 returns for "Car Polish".........

No Dosh

Meguires polish. - mal
Thanks No Dosh,
Now found what I was looking for.
Silly me, just never noticed the forum search before. But don,t think I,m alone as it seems Matt has not also. :)
Meguires polish. - Dynamic Dave
just never noticed the forum search before.

Has been mentioned quite a few times before, as well as details of when it "went live", which are posted in the Announcements Forum.
Mal,
I looked on the search under Meguiers - dumb.
Getting Alshimers - Altshiemers - OLD - is a pain in the something, but I can't remember what.*
Matt35.
* Which saves me getting deleted for the second time this week?