And so it's farewell..... - Micky
..to Chris Watson, sadly missed on HJ's forum. CW, you can hold your head high, to be banned from HJ's site must surely strengthen your position as the leading desperado amongst many contenders. You can now retire to your six bedroom mansion in South Shields (recently valued at £5 750) and peruse the local rags for cheap Ladas to perform your essential research upon.

To return the back room to an even keel, I now call upon DW to present his 10 000 word dissertion entitled "Citroens, their part in my downfall: an account of a man obsessed."

Note: I am not certain if the valuation figure given above applies to Chris's mansion........................or South Shields in it's magnificent entirety

HH

M
Re: And so it's farewell..... - christ w@tson
i am not gone yet. :-)
:-)
Re: And so it's farewell..... - honest john
Chris is back as Christopher. See Judge Pickled Onion's verdict on the thread headed speed ticket. It's the funniest posting anyone has ever made on The Backroom.

HJ
Re: And so it's farewell..... - Lady Pickled-Onion
Whist one has not been a regular reader of your forum from the day of its inception, one feels one has seen enough posts for one to feel safe in totally agreeing with you.

However one's younger sister, Lady Mary, has been observed to allow a wry smile to cross her lips on at least two occasions in the past whilst perusing the output of the less "law-abiding" contributors. However, she is still only in her sixties.