Tyre puncture sealants - hillman
The puncture sealants which I have come across before have all been added after the event, get you to the garage type of thing. I have just been reading an advertisment for a puncture sealant which remains in the tyre all of the time, and stays fluid. The advertisment promises that the fluid will not unbalance the wheel, and forms an almost permanent repair. The name is Ultraseal.

My car has a space saver wheel, and I had to wait several days for a repair when I damaged a tyre last New Years Eve.
Anybody used it or something similar? Comments please, but remember the Administrator's injunction, nothing libellous.
Tyre puncture sealants - Armitage Shanks{P}
Put "Ultraseal" into the famous Google search engine and you will get straight to the relevant site. £46 for a DIY kit for a car.
Tyre puncture sealants - THe Growler
SLIME is the word, is the word that you heard
It's got groove, it's got meaning...

Tyre puncture sealants - Sooty Tailpipes
Often advertised in motorcycle press (as they have no spare) I searched the we extensively, and found enough complaints of wheel vibration, and soiling charges when tyres are replaced to put me off!
Tyre puncture sealants - Dynamic Dave
QVC are selling something similar called "Super-Guard". You add it and the jollop remains active inside the tyre waiting to seal any punctures.

Just wait until it's time to replace your tyres when they're worn out though. Tyre fitters love this stuff - not.
Tyre puncture sealants - daveyjp
Lots of horror stories from smart owners about this stuff. It can cause severe vibration at motorway speeds and getting the stuff out of the tyre is a very messy job which no tyre fitter will thank you for.