Removing Stubborn Stain On Rubber Trims - maru
Recently I noticed that some rubber trimmings around my car has dirt stains which is so difficult to be removed. Quite visible around the windscreen weather strips. How could I remove these stain and preserve them from getting more in the near future.

Thanks.
Removing Stubborn Stain On Rubber Trims - billy25
maru,
it may be possible to disguise? these stains by rubbing-in some of that tyre-wall blackener with a cloth over the end of your finger.
billy.
Removing Stubborn Stain On Rubber Trims - GrumpyOldGit
Autoglym Vinyl & Rubber Care.
Removing Stubborn Stain On Rubber Trims - Mondaywoe
Simoniz 'Back to Black' is good too.

Graeme
Removing Stubborn Stain On Rubber Trims - No Do$h
Autoglym Vinyl & Rubber Care.

I would second that. It will leave your rubbery bits with a pleasing citrus odour as well.

I use this stuff all over the car, from the bumper inserts and black window surrounds to the soft rubber lip around each door opening, even the roof-rails. Keeps it all in spiffing order.

Not so good on plastics once they have started to lighten. The scuttle cover at the based of the windscreen on my 156 has faded and I have yet to find anything that brings the colour back for more than a couple of weeks. May just pop it out and respray it if I can't find something suitable.
Removing Stubborn Stain On Rubber Trims - AR-CoolC
believe it or not, but I was told by a very reliable source that peanut butter makes very good job of cleaning stains off of plastic and rubber trims.

Now I've never tried it myself but the chap who told me swears by it.

Just make sure you don't go through a safari park soon after :0)
Removing Stubborn Stain On Rubber Trims - No Do$h
Is that swears by it or smears by it?