Honda Civic November Facelift - fitz
I have heard that the Honda Civic range is to get its first facelift, with the revised cars being released on 1 November 2003. Does anyone know any details of the planned changes and particularly what revisions there will be to the Civic Type-R.
Honda Civic November Facelift - AlanGowdy
With the honourable exception of the Type R, the Civic needs a facelift to design-out some of the overwhelming blandness of the bodyshell. It's a great car let down by its stylists.

On second thoughts, it's the 5-door versions that need it more than the nicer looking 3-doors. First off, get rid of that big-slatted grille.
Honda Civic November Facelift - Mattster
I have just ordered a brand new Type-R and asked both dealers I visited when there might be revisions to the model/range. One seemed a bit cagey about when it might be. The other assured me that it was some way off - he was trying to put me off the Seat Leon for that precise reason. So I'll be a bit miffed if I find a new one in November. But I'll probably spend too much time grinning to myself in my new toy to worry too much, especially as I plan to keep it for 3 years +

Mattster,

You had better check this link out - www.devries.co.uk/technology.htm

I believe that it is a copy of a recent article from Auto Express.
Honda Civic November Facelift - aintgettinonnoplanefool!
thanks for that ...i was gona buy one but ill wait ....any news on what they are thinkin of doin ...and who or where did you hear it from..just curious ...i know it killed the cat before you all start goin crazy
I first heard about a civic facelift in Auto Express. If you look at the table they print every week showing dates for new models you will see a release date of 1 November 2003. I have tried a web search for further details but found very little info. The best I have come up with is on the www.civictype-r.co.uk site. There are several mentions of it in the Forum section, or try using the search facility. I'm not sure if you are going for the type-r but if you are this site is great for type-r owners with a wealth of info.