Tipo Injector Warning Light - petrolheadnomore
My N reg Tipo 1.4 has been a station run stalwart for a few years now, with the odd long run every month as a treat. In the past few weeks the fuel injector warning light on the dash (red with a symbol that my wife thinks looks like a baby's bottle) has been coming on. The handbook states that it's an "injection system malfunction - you may drive to the nearest Fiat service centre". The light stays on for a few minutes and then goes out again. It's doing it two or three times a week now. I can detect no change in the engine running, it seems to pull perfectly normally, no hesitation or misfire, whilst the light is on. So - is it something important? (ie expensive) or just one of those Italian car electrical things. I'd be grateful to hear from anybody else who's had experience of this.
Tipo Injector Warning Light - Andrew Moorey (Tune-Up)
Adam and I had an uno doing the same which turned out to be the inlet air temp sensor, No fault in the running, just the annoying light. The light coming on will have logged a fault on the ECU so a trip into Fiat or a visit from a suitably equipped mobile is in order.
Andrew

Simplicate and add lightness!
Tipo Injector Warning Light - genkijen
i have been having exactly the same problem. glad to know i am not alone! ive only been driving a little while and not really up on cars!!. I had the fault cancelled at a local garage , but now it seems to come on even sooner! can anyone shed any nore light on this?