Bosch Aerotwin Wipers - Ben79
The Bosch webpage has an interesting page about some new wipers, I have seen them fitted to a few German cars, but wondered where I could buy some to fit after-market applications, such as my Citroen C5.

www.boschautoparts.co.uk/pcWipe5.asp?c=2&d=1

If anybody knows where I could get some of these, I would be grateful. Google doesn't bring up much.

Ben
On my 3rd Citroen. Saxo, Xsara, C5.
Bosch Aerotwin Wipers - Marcos{P}
My E-Class has these wipers fitted and they work a treat but they are so noisy. When I complained about this there was a chap who had just bought a S600 and was none too happy about his stupid noisy wipers on his 80,000 quid car.
They clear the water very well but unless the screen has lots of water on it the chatter. The only way i've found to cure it is to use windscreen polish every week.
How come your name has changed Ben. CEE CINQ!
As I sold the Xsara and bought a C5, I thought it would be a more appropriate name.

Ben
I C
Bosch Aerotwin Wipers - Dude - {P}
I,m not surprised that you`re looking for replacement wipers for a C5. I rode in my neighbour`s recently and after only 3k miles they were juddering and making an appalling racket. I have to say that the one redeeming feature on this car is the ride quality, which is really impressive, - the general build quality and cheap materials however, leaves much to be desired.
I don't think the build quality is poor at all, remember, corners have to be cut somewhere in order to bring these cars at such low prices. A lot of money has been spent on R&D for the new suspension and the HDI engines, a few quid saved on interior plastics is the least of my worries.

Citroen have always used Valeo wipers, which I find to be unsatisfactory in comparison to Champion, but who other than Bosch makes wipers?

The C5 is without a doubt one of the most comfortable cars, the chassis is great, you may get more body roll than a Mondeo, but there is just as much grip.

Ben
Bosch Aerotwin Wipers - MartinVF
Hi
Just changed the wipers on my Golf for the new Trico Teflon ones.

Not many shops stock them but they were about the same price ,£25 a pair , as the single blade Bosch wipers in Halfords.

Got the address of a mail order stockists from Trico uk.

So far they are very good and quiet.Previous wipers were VAG and juddered badly in light rain but were ok in heavy rain.

Amazing really I can remember when most wipers were Trico now very few auto part stores sell them. Most sales staff had never heard the name...

Only downside is Trico ,at present , do not do refills.

Martin
Bosch Aerotwin Wipers - bertj
Has anyone experience of the new style, one piece VW wipers?
Bertj,

I think your one piece wipers will either be the Bosch Aerotwin or similair.
See the link at the top to see if they are the same.
Bosch Aerotwin Wipers - bertj
Marcos
Thanks for that - they certainly look the same. I'll investigate further.