Fog Lights : Re-visited - Chad.R
Sorry to re-kindle the fog light debate again but whilst browsing some well known motoring mags, namely Autocar, Top Gear, Evo, Car etc. at my local supermarket I was amazed at the amount of adverts that pictured cars with their fog lights on.

Adverts from Jaguar, Rover, Ford to name but a few examples clearly showed cars with their fog lights on in clear conditions. To add to this, quite a few of the features had shots of cars with their fogs on in clear and bright conditions.

Most of the cars depicted in the adverts had ?sporting? pretensions, genuine or otherwise and personally, I must admit that it did make the pics look better.

If this is the example being set by both car manufacturers and motoring journalists? then how can you expect the ?image conscious? especially pimply Joe et al to show any restraint when it comes to driving with fogs on?

Chad.R
Fog Lights : Re-visited - peterb
I briefly put my front fogs on by mistake once when driving around North London. For those brief few minutes every Kevin in sight would suddenly let me out of side turnings!
Fog Lights : Re-visited - Andrew-T
Chad - I don't believe either manufacturers or journalists have bothered much about presenting a responsible attitude except about things which are blatantly naughty.