Volkswagen Parts - neil 1
Does anyone have any contacts for genuine VW parts cheaper than direct from main dealer or recommend good pattern parts. Main dealer has qouted £80 for new front discs and £80 for pads!
Volkswagen Parts - Rob the Bus
Neil, I've had a quick google (filthy habit, must stop it!) and have found www.eurocarparts.com I'm not sure that they do genuine VW parts, but if the price is right and the parts are of similar quality then surely they'd be good?

Hope this helps

Cheers

Watch out for squirrels' tails. Far too bushy for my liking.
Volkswagen Parts - Ben {P}
What car?

VAG dealer i used when i had a VW used to offer me a slight discount form the "trade" prices he had on his screen. Ask for a discount, ask if they do a special trade club, or owners club discount.

Halfords stock good parts, they might be cheaper, and do price matching.

Ben
Volkswagen Parts - steverod
as well as Euro, I\'d also recommend GSF who can be visited on www.gsfcararts.com
Volkswagen Parts - martin
Neil, the above links are all great and well worth it considering the savings you will make contra VW main dealer who are totally ridiculous!!

I always use generic parts, except sometimes for breaks etc i get VW. Also scrappers yards can be good for the odd piece, but considering i now live in france this has become harder to source!!!!
Volkswagen Parts - prelude
Does anyone have any contacts for genuine VW parts cheaper than
direct from main dealer or recommend good pattern parts. Main dealer
has qouted £80 for new front discs and £80 for pads!

I am surprised your VW dealer is charging those prices. I recently bought pair of VRG front disks for about £25 each and this was cheaper than Euro car parts. I would never buy unknown pads.

Good luck
Volkswagen Parts - Peter D
Euro Car Parts or German & Swedish and no the brochure does not come in a brown envelope. OEM or alternative are delared and can source most parts.

Regards

Peter
Volkswagen Parts - blank
Lots of people, including good friends of mine, rave about EBC brake pads and they also sell discs. EBC Greenstuff are apparently virtually dust free, which is nice if you're fussy about the appearance of your wheels.

See thread on Performance Brakes for contacts.

hth
Andy