Vauxhall Parts and servicing in France - smokie
I am off to Le Mans for the 24h race in June. The car (Omega MV6) is due some bits. Possibly:

2 new tyres (fitted) (currently on G F Goodrich)
1 new exhaust (presume mine would be the same as a lhd Omega?)
Rear shockers (squeaking, and yes, I read the recent thread on this)

Anyone know whether I will save much on these items if I wait until my trip? (I'm thinking of labour costs as well as cost of parts).

Bear in mind I usually obtain the parts here for my independent man to fit.

Vauxhall Parts and servicing in France - PhilW
Can't help a great deal I'm afraid but while standing in the main Citroen dealers in Rennes last October (while they fixed a sun-roof leak in an hour or so, and a knackered fog lamp pushed in by a reversing van - for free!!!!!) I noticed that their labour charges were less than £40 per hour and they offered "drive -in" while you wait, no appointment services & repairs. You could also try "Norauto" (address below) who offer a wide range of spares/repairs/fitting service etc for things like tyres, shocks etc. You can at least compare prices - I don't know how good they are but I have occasionally bought the odd spare bulb etc and wondered if it would be worth getting tyres etc.
Off the point but we have a garage near us offering "Drive-in MOTs" - whatever next!!
PhilW
www.norauto.fr/default.asp
Vauxhall Parts and servicing in France - palco
I had my MB E220CDI serviced at MB in Boulogne price £105, UK cost £249! French labour cost £33/Hr UK £75/hr. 15mins from Eurotunnel, train cost £25.plus I got booze! My new prefered service agent