Vauxhall Omega 2002 2.6 v6 24v cdx auto - central locking problem - bernard sullivan

hi john just recently my central locking system has started playing up. When i press unlock (three button key) all locks disengage then instantly engage again every time i repeat this operation it does the same thing, if i grab drivers door handle quickly i can open the the lock still engages i get in the car and it starts but the door is locked ive tried resynchronised key procedure sometimes it works sometimes not. keys (both) still work in manual mode i recently had a new battery fitted on one key but the problem exists on both keys when usin the remote mode, one other thing whilst driving one day recently frosty then wet the electric sunroof opened on its own whether this has any connection to the root cause of the problem?.

Vauxhall Omega 2002 2.6 v6 24v cdx auto - central locking problem - elekie&a/c doctor

Firstly,does the key work smoothly in the door lock barrel.Not sure if it has one on the passenger door also.If the system is locking straight after unlock,then there could be a problem with one of the front door locking actuators.Other possible is a fault in the wiring .Re-sync of the keys will not fix this.Are any buttons on the remote sticking?Fault with the roof may be related,but could be damp getting into the motor and controller.Does the global close (windows and roof)work from the driver door lock?

Vauxhall Omega 2002 2.6 v6 24v cdx auto - central locking problem - bernard sullivan

hi again just tried your suggestions ,only one door lock drivers side.key is smooth in operation and global close (windows and roof work perfectly) when using door lock and the remote control on the key would purchase of replace ment key body(new electronics/buttons/battery etc) using my key blade and chip be worth a try sullybross20.

Vauxhall Omega 2002 2.6 v6 24v cdx auto - central locking problem - elekie&a/c doctor

Very much doubt it is a fault with the remote fob.More likely to be a problem with one of the front door actuators or wiring.

Very much doubt it is a fault with the remote fob.More likely to be a problem with one of the front door actuators or wiring.

sorry for the delay in answering ,rebuilt both keys with new bits,original chips,so far so good. new question i have puchased (veba/valet avpss1f) front parking( only) system I have 4 wires 1 red live, 1black ground/earth, 1 yellow which is used only when using avpsd1 display which connects to "speed signal" that i have not puchased but may at a later date ,and 1 white wire connected to"foot brake 12v+" on front system only ,this system made in china maybe something lost in translation if possible for you to elaborate and enlighten me as where to connect the wires i need at this time and if i add a display unit the yellow yours greatfully sullybross20.

Red will be ignition suppy wire.Pick up from fuse box under dash.Black is earth,to a nearby metal bracket.White wire connect to brake light switch output live when pedal pressed.Yellow wire needs a road speed signal which could be linked from the cruise control module.Your biggest problem on this car is going to be running the cables from the underbonnet area into the cabin.Access is very awkward.

Red will be ignition suppy wire.Pick up from fuse box under dash.Black is earth,to a nearby metal bracket.White wire connect to brake light switch output live when pedal pressed.Yellow wire needs a road speed signal which could be linked from the cruise control module.Your biggest problem on this car is going to be running the cables from the underbonnet area into the cabin.Access is very awkward.

thank you very much.