Chevolet Impala - Chevolet Impala - Graham567

I have just got back from the USA and my hire car was a Chevolet Impala.

It was fantastic.It had a 3.5 litre V6 engine with 305 bhp.The quality and finish was amazing with a huge touchscreen,blind spot monitoring and collision warning.If they sold them in the UK i would have one in a heartbeat.

Have a look here.

www.chevrolet.com/impala-full-size-cars.html

I know that the petrol prises would make it uneconomical to run but boy was it a hoot to drive.

The seats were very comfortable and the ride was limo smooth.It was also very quiet when cruising but if you put your foot down it left everything standing.

I want one!

Chevolet Impala - Chevolet Impala - Bolt

I hired one in Orlando from the airport, though originaly was getting a toyota but not enough room in the boot for luggage, the Impala swallowed it all and as you say was a good car all in, only thing I didnt like was epb even though it worked ok

rear screen I thought worse than Civic to look through though you may think different. and engine you could not hear much of untill reved high

Chevolet Impala - Chevolet Impala - RT

Current Chevrolet Impala uses a LWB version of our Insignia platform.

Chevolet Impala - Chevolet Impala - craig-pd130

They look quite nice, and even though the converted prices on the website for the various models are no longer as cheap as they once were with the pound standing at $1.22, you'd be hard pushed to get a 305bhp V6 saloon for under £30,000 over here ....

Chevolet Impala - Chevolet Impala - daveyjp

"If they sold them in the UK i would have one in a heartbeat."

Except once in the UK you would realise just how large the car is and decide it was far too large for practical use.

Chevolet Impala - Chevolet Impala - Graham567

"If they sold them in the UK i would have one in a heartbeat."

Except once in the UK you would realise just how large the car is and decide it was far too large for practical use.

I drive a Mondeo in the UK and the Chevy was no larger than that.

Chevolet Impala - Chevolet Impala - daveyjp
Its About a foot longer, so similar to a Jag XJ, rather than a Mondeo.