2005 mini one 1.6 - Bmw Mini One Pulling To The Left And Scoring ? - double_tap_that

Week ago it was just hardly noticable but today its getting worse, basically, when you go over 5-10mph you can hear a scoring friction sound and also is pulling to the left if you let go of the steering wheel.

Its a 2005 mini one 1.6, i had the tracking done by the local garage thinking it will cure the pulling etc but no avail.

Also makes no difference if i brake or put the clutch in or out, its starting to be a worry and before i go to the garage for them to say, could be this or that etc i was wondering if anyone else had/got same proble?

Many thanks in advance.

Gary

2005 mini one 1.6 - Bmw Mini One Pulling To The Left And Scoring ? - elekie&a/c doctor

May be an idea to get the lower suspension arm bushes checked where they bolt onto the front subframe.Check here #7, 8 and 12.www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/showparts?id=RC32-EUR-10-...9

Edited by elekie&a/c doctor on 28/06/2016 at 23:39

2005 mini one 1.6 - Bmw Mini One Pulling To The Left And Scoring ? - bathtub tom

when you go over 5-10mph you can hear a scoring friction sound and also is pulling to the left if you let go of the steering wheel.

Stone trapped somewhere between the disc and caliper?

2005 mini one 1.6 - Bmw Mini One Pulling To The Left And Scoring ? - Peter.N.

Seized caliper?

2005 mini one 1.6 - Bmw Mini One Pulling To The Left And Scoring ? - Cyd

Brake pad worn to nothing leaving metal to metal contact? And/or siezed caliper?

Whatever it is, it sounds like you should get it into a garage asap.

2005 mini one 1.6 - Bmw Mini One Pulling To The Left And Scoring ? - double_tap_that

All good responces but i just got back from the garage and told not to drive it anywhere.

Turned out a seized wheel bearing on the verge of callapsing?

Wheel was wobbling and basically dragging the car into the hedge.

I personally thought a stone was caught somewhere and the reason why i got a scoring and a pull on steering etc

Many thanks in responding to me, hope if anyone else has a simular problem it least gives an idea of possible causes.

Gary

2005 mini one 1.6 - Bmw Mini One Pulling To The Left And Scoring ? - twitcherman

Is "pulling to the left and scoring" a euphemism for kerbcrawling?