Suzuki SX4 S-Cross - Tyre wear - redbourne

After 10,000 miles and 1 year from brand new my rear tyres are wearing much more heavily than the front tyres and the LHR is nearly down to the limit indicator. Had an independant 4 wheel laser wheel alignment check done and it showed the rear wheels out of spec.

Both the main dealer and Suzuki Technical UK insist that there is no problem and the tyres should be interchanged every 6000 miles. This sounds like a fob off to me and is covering up a known problem. Has anyone else seen this problem?

Suzuki SX4 S-Cross - Tyre wear - Peter.N.

If the alignment was out they would be wearing unevenly across the tyre. It sounds as though the rear wheels are doing more work than the front ones, do you tow with it? Or it could be that the 4WD is not working properly.

Suzuki SX4 S-Cross - Tyre wear - redbourne

Not a 4WD model, just front wheel drive. Do not tow. Just gentle rural mileage. Checks show Camber OK but Toe in on both rear wheels, LHR worse than RHR, but RHR is still well out. Have been told independently that there is no adjustment on this model to correct missalignment.

Suzuki SX4 S-Cross - Tyre wear - bathtub tom

Has it been in an accident, or kerbing?

Suzuki SX4 S-Cross - Tyre wear - coopshere
I have an 8 month old SX4 S Cross Allgrip CVT which has covered 6000 miles from new. It has just had the airbag recall completed which included a free levels and tyre check. The report shows all four wheels still have 6mm of tread with even wear all round. Whilst there may be some difference in the setup for the Allgrip model there is clearly something wrong given the odd wear you have.