Volkswagen Polo GTI - Swapping my Finance PCP?q - JEH1993

Hello I have just got a new Polo GTI on a 4 year PCP, had it for about 2 months and have decided its way too small for me, I am interested in an Audi RS3 and was wondering if Audi would take the Polo as a part exchange and I could start over again?

Cheers, John.

Volkswagen Polo GTI - Swapping my Finance PCP?q - RT

Yes - you, or the dealer, can get a settlement figure on the PCP which will include interest for the period to date and take any payments into account.

BUT - the valuation for trade-in of a 2 month Golf GTi will mean you take a big hit.

what would you reccomend the best thing to do is?

Volkswagen Polo GTI - Swapping my Finance PCP?q - RobJP

Go in to an VW/Audi dealer and find out exactly how big a hit you're going to take.

First step, find out a number. Then YOU have to decide if you can afford it, or want to take the hit, or if you'll just make do.

Thankyou!!

Volkswagen Polo GTI - Swapping my Finance PCP?q - galileo

Yes - you, or the dealer, can get a settlement figure on the PCP which will include interest for the period to date and take any payments into account.

BUT - the valuation for trade-in of a 2 month Golf GTi will mean you take a big hit.

OP says its a Polo, not a Golf, what difference will that make?

Volkswagen Polo GTI - Swapping my Finance PCP? - Avant

Not a great deal - the payments made so far will be largely interest rather than reduction of the principal loan.

Not sure in what way the Polo is too small (your own comfort? passenger space? luggage space?) but check carefully as I don't think an Audi A3 (or any variant of same) is very much bigger. If you need more space all round I'd recommend an Octavia vRS. I had three of them consecutively and they were brilliant.