Ford focus - Unlocking code for sony stereo - Kevin77

Hello

Can anybody help in telling me how to get the unlock code for my sony stereo I have a serial number if that helps

Ford focus - Unlocking code for sony stereo - Avant

Moved to Technical.

Someone may be able to help you depending on the type of serial number, if you tell us what the number is.

Ford focus - Unlocking code for sony stereo - Kevin77

Hi

My serial number is M066923 be very grateful if you cpuld help many thanks

Ford focus - Unlocking code for sony stereo - Galaxy

The correct Keycode for your radio is:

Ford Focus CD/Radio Key Code - Mcalpine the Badger

Hi there,

I have a similar problem with my focus, went to the garage for welding last month and garage disconnected the battery without checking I had the radio code..I don't! It's an old car, 2002 and I've never had the code. I can't find the serial number either as I don't have any pins to remove the stereo (I assume the code is on the radio)... I have checked with my Ford Dealer and they want £20 to get the serial number from the radio....

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Marie

Ford Focus CD/Radio Key Code - FP

If what you're saying is "Can someone tell me the radio code without knowing the serial number?" I'm afraid you're whistling in the wind.

The code may not be on the radio, but the serial number should be. Therefore you need to remove the radio (probably only partially remove it) if you wish to avoid the £20 the Ford Dealer would charge. You can then (probably, though it's an old car) get the code for free.

It shouldn't be hard to find someone to remove the radio for you, if you can't get or use the very simple (and cheap) tools yourself.

Edited by FP on 03/05/2016 at 13:58

Ford Focus CD/Radio Key Code - Galaxy

You can try pressing Buttons #1 and #6 together then scrolling through the numbers displayed until you reach the serial number. This will be in the form of beginning with a "V" or an "M", followed by a six digit number.

Sometimes, Buttons #2 and #6 works instead, or #2 and #6. Once you have the serial number then please post again.

If you can't get this method to work then you will need to obtain a set of radio removal tools so that you can pull the radio out by a couple of inches to read the serial number from the label on the outside of the radio. They are very cheap and easy to obtain.

Ford focus - Unlocking code for sony stereo - Fubar_666
Could anyone help with the unlock code for my focus. Serial number is V153362. Thanks
Ford focus - Unlocking code for sony stereo - elekie&a/c doctor
Unfortunately not on this forum
Ford focus - Unlocking code for sony stereo - Alexey

Hi,

it is possible here: Radio Code Ford website

Any V and M code. It's free and instant.

Cheers.

I'm official ford radio code dealer.