vauxhall corsa 1.2 - vauxhall astra towbar - pegs

hi ive brought a vauxhall astra towbar off a family member will it fit my vauxhall corsa 1.2 please help

vauxhall corsa 1.2 - vauxhall astra towbar - elekie&a/c doctor

Different car, different fittings.So the answer is no.You may be able to use some of the electric 7 pin system.

vauxhall corsa 1.2 - vauxhall astra towbar - pegs

even if the vauxhall astra is 2004 till 2010 will it still not fit my corsa 1.2 year 2004

vauxhall corsa 1.2 - vauxhall astra towbar - RT

even if the vauxhall astra is 2004 till 2010 will it still not fit my corsa 1.2 year 2004

No! They're quite different cars underneath.

vauxhall corsa 1.2 - vauxhall astra towbar - Railroad.
You must be suitably qualified to fit a towbar these days, so unless you are it's a job best left to someone who is.
vauxhall corsa 1.2 - vauxhall astra towbar - RT
You must be suitably qualified to fit a towbar these days, so unless you are it's a job best left to someone who is.

Not true - towbars themselves need to be Type Approved but in the UK, anyone can fit them.

vauxhall corsa 1.2 - vauxhall astra towbar - Railroad.

Not true - towbars themselves need to be Type Approved but in the UK, anyone can fit them.

You certainly never used to have to be. In my younger days I worked in a Vauxhall main dealership and Ive fitted many of them to new cars. I did think now though that you had to be specially qualified to do it, but I do stand to be corrected.
vauxhall corsa 1.2 - vauxhall astra towbar - Quicksilver

I have personally fitted 3 towbars to several old cars. Last one in 2013 to a P12 Primera.

It needs care and attention but it can be done by a skilled amateur.

Freeing the rusted fittings on the host car is the biggest issue!!

Q.