Chrysler pt cruiser 2003 - A few questions please - Chrysler pt cruiser 2003 - BplBabe

I'm currently looking at a used Chrysler pt cruiser 2003. It's been standing unused for a few weeks since the seller got a new car. I'm told since the battery was flat and has been recharged the rear wiper won't stop. Any ideas how to fix this fault if I did buy the vehicle? Is this a common fault?

I'm also told in order to start the car the foot pedal needs to be pushed right down on the gas. Is this normal?

Chrysler pt cruiser 2003 - A few questions please - Chrysler pt cruiser 2003 - elekie&a/c doctor

My first bit of advice is to look elsewhere.These really are a terrible piece of motor engineering. Low rent product materials and expensive to fix.I think the pedal situation refers to the fact that on manual trans cars,the clutch has to pressed to floor before it will start.(pretty much standard on modern cars now).Lots of niggling electrical problems that can be a pain to fix.

Chrysler pt cruiser 2003 - A few questions please - Chrysler pt cruiser 2003 - Avant

I agree, although if you can get it for no more than £500 with a long MoT, you could be lucky and get a year's worth of cheap motoring out of it.

As we always say on here, at this price level condition is more important than make or model. I think you have a better chance of getting somethig sound if you look at something Japanese and petrol-powered, say a Toyota Verso.