Nissan Qashqai 2007 2.0 Dci 2WD - Car vibrating when accelerating - please help - trossachs

Hi,

I am having a problem with my nissan qashqai. When I am accelerating (most notibly on motorway above 50mph, although do feel slight vibration at lower speed) the car starts vibrating, it can sometimes be pretty bad. This only happens when putting power through the car, if I engage the clutch it dissapears. I can also hear a wheel bearing on its way out, but this may be as a result of the vibration.

Garage has changed O/S/F driveshaft but vibration still present. Is their anything else it could be before I stump up to get the N/S/F driveshaft changed.

Thanks,

Nissan Qashqai 2007 2.0 Dci 2WD - Car vibrating when accelerating - please help - Dady665

Hi.

I have the exact same problem. Quite a harn nut to crack and already spent some money on stearingwheel end shaft.. How did you solve this one? What worked for you.

Thank you for the relply, apreciate it a lot.

David

Nissan Qashqai 2007 2.0 Dci 2WD - Car vibrating when accelerating - please help - Phil rogers

Hi there

As the vibration stops when you depress the clutch it indicates either the clutch itself, I think these have a dual mass flywheel that can cause vibration if it is failing.it could be the gearbox ( could that wheel bearing whine be a gearbox bearing instead ? ).first cheapest and easiest check would be to check gearbox oil level

Hope this helps in some way

Nissan Qashqai 2007 2.0 Dci 2WD - Car vibrating when accelerating - please help - jwildish

I have same issue. Same car but a 2008 version.

Bought the car from dealer in July 2018- since then the car has vibrated on the motorway, back and forward to the dealer and after a massive fight he changed the gearbox and near side drive shaft, also the clutch and dmf. or so he says.

A week afterwards and its still there, not as wobbly but its there.. the car sort of hums with the vibration, totally stops when i stop accelerating, starts again when going up hill and slightly turning. Feels bad!

Now im faced with going back to the dealer and having another battle to get repaired/replaced. would be great if someone knew what the issue was.

Any help would be appreciated.

Nissan Qashqai 2007 2.0 Dci 2WD - Car vibrating when accelerating - please help - Lucy Tudor
Hi there, we’ve got the same issue. Was it resolved on your car? Thanks L
Nissan Qashqai 2007 2.0 Dci 2WD - Car vibrating when accelerating - please help - 3uga

The problem seems to be from the flywheel or drive shaft, but I would sugest looking at the driveshat first.

Most likely you have a bad U joint, a bad driveshaft bearing or a cracked driveshaft vibrationa dampener