Peugeot 308 SW - Peugeot 308 SW 2012 fault code P1435 - TristanMorrisLloyd
For the past month my computer has stated *Engine fault: risk of filter clogging* It stays up for about 10 seconds after I switch on the engine, then disappears.
I took it in today for a service and it's coming up with fault code P1435 multiplexed additive pump fault returns.
I've had the additive tank refilled with pat fluid, reset and regen.
My mechanic has suggested it's a suspect pump? Possibly needs replacing but he says that this may not clear the problem.
Other than this, the car runs perfectly well and has driven approx 1500 miles since its showed up.
Any suggestions?
Peugeot 308 SW - Peugeot 308 SW 2012 fault code P1435 - hardway

Confused?

Regen and reset?

Forced regen injets fluid in so the pump Must be working for a forced regen to happen.

What were the DPF %s before and after.

If lower then the regen Has to have happend.

If forced regened again when up on the ramp you ought to be able to here the addative pump running.

My suspician is French elecrtics.

Honestly some of the electrical faults French vehicles can generate,

And ECU computors can only report on what they "see".

All I can suggest is run it and keep checking the DPF %s.

Peugeot 308 SW - Peugeot 308 SW 2012 fault code P1435 - Gibbo_Wirral

A diagnostic with Peugeot Planet or Diagbox can activate the pump to see if its working. Try that.

There can be an issue where the pump electrical connection can drop out due to dirt ingress in its location in the wheel arch, but that's usually on older cars which have done around 100k.

On two occasions where there's been a pump fault I took out the fuse from the (very dusty) engine bay fuse box, gave it a good soaking with electrical contact cleaner and re-seated it and they were fine since.