Vauxhall Vectra C - fuse box. - mitsumike41

The lights on the heater control panel are not operating on my daughters car. Also no fan speeds at all.

It recently had a new battery fitted after the original failed.

Tracing the voltage to the panel back to the fuse box pasenger side, and have found that the right hand bank of fuses FL18 -FL26 have no voltage to them at all. FL23 the 40 amp one does though as do the left hand ones FL1 - FL17.

Does anyone know why this has happend? The handbook says that "some circuits may be protected by several fuses".

Is there some reset or other feed to this lot?

Any help appreciated or a wiring diagraqm would be good.

Vauxhall Vectra C - fuse box. - elekie&a/c doctor
Replacing the battery has no effect on the heater control/blower.Carefully check all the fuses,making sure the right value fuses are in the correct locations.You could try battery disconnect for 10 mins,just in case.

Edited by elekie&a/c doctor on 20/09/2015 at 13:29

Replacing the battery has no effect on the heater control/blower.Carefully check all the fuses,making sure the right value fuses are in the correct locations.You could try battery disconnect for 10 mins,just in case.

Sorry but I did say there is no power to any of the fuses that feed the control panel.

Is there a relay that feeds this bank of fuses?

Have you checked the fuses/relays in engine bay,next to battery?

Sorry cancel this one, my son in law had removed K3 and put it back in the top socket not the bottom one. Allo sorted now.

Good to see you have it sorted.Just a little confused as to why somebody would move a relay when replacing a battery???Or is there is more to the story??

Edited by elekie&a/c doctor on 22/09/2015 at 19:00