The "Predator" Trike. - M.M
Amazing beast spotted outside the Broadway Hotel last weekend.

Technically a trike I suppose but it was a monster and appeared to have either two medium sized engines or one V8.

Bright yellow and gleaming. I'm sure it said "Predator" on the side.

So cross my camera was in the other car I didn't stop.

I'm told it might be a regular around those parts. Anyone know any more about it?

Toad or Pat L perhaps??

I'm sure even Growler might have been pleased to have that machine for a few days.

MM
The - Dwight Van Driver
MM

Chap at Leeming Bar Industrial Estate (near Darcy Kitchens land?)
that makes trikes with Mini and other car engines as the motive power. All perfectly steet legal. Can get further details if you like.

DVD
The - No Do$h
What on earth happened to this thread? Loads of posts have gone walkies.
The - Mark (RLBS)
Did they ? Ah well, that would have been me. Toad wrote a note I removed, and if it had been replied to then they would have been deleted at the same time. I didn't check.

Sorry about that.

Mark.
The "Predator" Strikes - Union Jack
ND

I know you'll never believe it - Toad pushed his luck (yes, again) and the "Predator", aka Mark, struck!

With apologies to MiddleMan of course.

Jack

The - No Do$h
I see.......

No change there then!

On the subject of trikes, anybody ever seen a Ginella Scorpion actually on the road? Beemer shaft drive 1100 to the rear wheel and two bods at the front. Meant to go like stink but at close on £20k a pop, a somewhat limited market, me thinks.
The Predator. - M.M
Hey guys I've lost this thread once before when it acted as a carrier for "trouble". If you need a Toad RIP thread (and perhaps we do ;-) ) please start one away from this so it can be zapped cleanly.

Anyway before Toad hopped off he was good enough to post this link..

www.lehmantrikes.com/motorcycles-valkyrie-predator...p

I'm not 100% convinced it was the make/type of machine I saw but quite close.

As I said to Toad I'm not sure Growler would have been happy with the Honda association.

MM
The Predator. - Flat in Fifth

G.I.60.S. !!!
The Predator. - Mark (RLBS)
I.G.21.M.

Respect MM\'s thread please. Because I will delete if it strays off topic, and he\'s lost one lot of contributions to his thread already today.
The Predator. - Dwight Van Driver
MM

I called at Leeming Bar today to take a pix of our locally produced trike and found that the guy is already on the Web.

www.austintrike.com

Is this what you saw?

No sign of D.K. on two wheels around the Bedale area. Bet he,s up and down the A.1 burning rubber. No speed cameras to worry about.

DVD
The Predator. - Steady Eddie
I called at Leeming Bar today to take a pix of
our locally produced trike and found that the guy is already
on the Web.
www.austintrike.com
Is this what you saw?
No sign of D.K. on two wheels around the Bedale area.
Bet he,s up and down the A.1 burning rubber. No speed
cameras to worry about.

Looks very ugly to me. If you haven't got you're bike test I guess it might be a good way to get out and about on two wheels.
The "Predator" Trike. - ted453
Saw it this morning (Sunday) outside the Broadway Hotel, Broadway, Worcs - it's a twin turbo V6 trikeof some kind, with tandem seating arrangement and yes it was signed 'Predator'. Apparently 'the devil made them do it'
The "Predator" Trike. - Sofa Spud
If ever I got myself a trike, it would have to be one of these, a Terragator:
www.deerfieldequip.com/images/5148.JPG