All cars, vans and motorbikes - Wrong Fuel in Car? - Wrong Fuel

We are a leading Mobile Contaminated Fuel Retrieval Service. Our telephone operators and fuel drain technicians are available to help you with any misfueling situation 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.

We have a fleet of technicians based at strategic points throughout the UK to ensure that we have full nationwide coverage and that our call-out times are second-to-none. Additionally they are all fully trained and experienced in dealing with all makes and models so you know your vehicle is in good hands.

Edited by Avant on 21/06/2015 at 18:25

All cars, vans and motorbikes - Wrong Fuel in Car? - FP

"We are a company that is hoping for a bit of free advertising on this site."

All cars, vans and motorbikes - Wrong Fuel in Car? - Avant
And they ain't going to get it. Link deleted.
All cars, vans and motorbikes - Wrong Fuel in Car? - Engineer Andy

I was hoping they were selling k************ s ! (as the word was deleted, its the room in our homes we prepare food in).

:-)

Edited by Engineer Andy on 21/06/2015 at 19:20

All cars, vans and motorbikes - Wrong Fuel in Car? - Galaxy

And I wanted to buy a fake passport :) :) :)

All cars, vans and motorbikes - Wrong Fuel in Car? - Leif

Can you help me if I put the wrong fuel in my k*tchen?

All cars, vans and motorbikes - Wrong Fuel in Car? - oldroverboy.

Can you help me if I put the wrong fuel in my k*tchen?

Can you help my wife, she put the wrong fool in the k$tchen. we need some one to clean up the mess.

All cars, vans and motorbikes - Wrong Fuel in Car? - Leif

:)

All cars, vans and motorbikes - Wrong Fuel in Car? - Andrew-T

Funnily enough - to get back on topic - we picked up a business card offering this service while buying fuel down in Devon last week. May be the same outfit I suppose. I wonder how complete their national coverage is?

All cars, vans and motorbikes - Wrong Fuel in Car? - Wackyracer

I wonder if we will ever get idiot proof pump nozzles and fillers on cars to prevent this problem.

All cars, vans and motorbikes - Wrong Fuel in Car? - NARU

I wonder if we will ever get idiot proof pump nozzles and fillers on cars to prevent this problem.

I understand you already do if you buy a Ford. Possibly other makes too.

Or you can retrofit them. I had one on my 4x4 for a while, but took it off as it was just hassle and I've never (yet) misfuelled.,

Edited by Marlot on 22/06/2015 at 12:15