Mercedes-Benz C-Class Estate - Motoring - uah888

I recently puchased a near new C200 estate. My annual milage is about 12000 miles. Is it worth to pay £30 per month (×12months) for the service pack? The sale pitch by the dealer is that all service consumables are included even the unexpected ones such as brake pads etc. and the car needs a servicing once a year minimum regardless of milage. Any comments are welcomed as I never own a mercedes before and don't know the cost of servicing.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class Estate - Motoring - skidpan

Any comments are welcomed as I never own a mercedes before and don't know the cost of servicing.

Why not ask the dealer. They will normally have a menu on the wall showing the costs.

Then simply multiply £30 x 12 = £360 a year and if that is cheaper than the individual services buy it.

The sale pitch by the dealer is that all service consumables are included even the unexpected ones such as brake pads etc

Be very careful with what salesmen tell you, they do lie you know.

But why on earth did you buy a car without finding out about ownership costs. Beggars belief.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class Estate - Motoring - daveyjp
First service will be an A service, little more than an oil change and look over. Even on a C class it should be no more than £250. You will be charged £360 for one service.

I would get full details of what is and what is not included in the monthly charge, I also wouldn't expect brake pads after 12,000 miles.

Mercedes have an online service pricing system. I get quotes from dealers all around the Country, find the cheapest and get my dealer to price match.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Estate - Motoring - slkfanboy

Merc service a around £180. Brake pad last a very long time so only might be cought in the 3 years service.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class Estate - Motoring - uah888

Thank you for the comments. Very helpful.