fiesta 1.4 tdci 53 plate - won't start after overhaul - gack304

Ok so I have a fiesta as above and it needed a lot of work doing to it firstly it needed a clutch, secondly it had leaking injectors, thirdly it needed a timing belt change and forth it had a glow plug snapped inside the head so because of this I decided to take out the engine and do everything together. Doing this I then removed the head and sent it of for the glow plug to be drilled out and it to be cleaned up and when it returned the injectors were removed. I cleaned up the injectors using a wire wheel, proceeded with the rest of the work and built it back up with new parts including injector seal kit and leak off pipe kit, I finally got it back together yesterday primed the diesel (as I also fitted a new service kit including fuel filter) and cranked her over but she refuses to start. Cranks over fine but will not start. As i didnt remove the injectors im not sure if they have gone back in the same order. Please has anyone got any advice.

Thanks in advance.

fiesta 1.4 tdci 53 plate - won't start after overhaul - elekie&a/c doctor
If you are happy that the valve timing is correct,next step into check if there is any fuel pressure.Diagnostic kit will be needed and a reading of at least 150 bar is reqd before the engine will attempt to fire.are you sure the diesel has been bled through adequately,as these can be very tricky.Try giving it a squirt of easy start just to prove that the engine is mechanically good to start.
fiesta 1.4 tdci 53 plate - won't start after overhaul - Railroad.
You said you cleaned the injectors on a wire wheel. By that I do hope for your sake you meant the body of them and not the nozzles. If you did put the nozzles to the wire wheel you can be sure they are now scrap.
fiesta 1.4 tdci 53 plate - won't start after overhaul - Wackyracer

The other thing to consider is, If the injectors are ok but, have been put back in the wrong they will need recoding to the respective new cylinders.

fiesta 1.4 tdci 53 plate - won't start after overhaul - elekie&a/c doctor
Coding not reqd
on this model.even if they did,it would not stop it starting
fiesta 1.4 tdci 53 plate - won't start after overhaul - hardway

you cleaned the injectors with a wire wheel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheesh!

Anyway have you got RPM reading in live data on the scanner?