BMW 3 Series - Cracked Alloys - Gadget75
Just been told one of my Alloys is cracked, BMW did a run out test (0.7mm) and no visual impact damage. Have been told as it is not the style (225) that had a problem with cracking they won't have anything to do with it. My wheels are the 19" 313 style and only done 24000 miles I am surprised by BMW's it's your problem not ours attitude.
Anyone else had a similar problem if so did you manage to resolve it.
Cheers
BMW 3 Series - Cracked Alloys - Coombs33
Just been told one of my Alloys is cracked, BMW did a run out test (0.7mm) and no visual impact damage. Have been told as it is not the style (225) that had a problem with cracking they won't have anything to do with it. My wheels are the 19" 313 style and only done 24000 miles I am surprised by BMW's it's your problem not ours attitude. Anyone else had a similar problem if so did you manage to resolve it. Cheers

A friend at work had the exactly the same issue both rear wheels cracked expesive job replacing the wheels and tyres. He was told by a friend who works at BMW to change the wheels. He said the wheels are not built for the roads he drives on as its normally fast country road prone to having pottholes and poor tarmac.